Saturday, in the park

Friday, September 3, 2010

Yes, it's been a while since updating. Hopefully I'll have a chance to really write instead of just posting recipes. It's just sort of hard to time everything when I'm still trying to manage my time and elbow my way on to the library computer.

In the meanwhile, to make up for not being able to go on our anniversary trip Kurt's taking me out to town tomorrow. The Bozeman farmer's market is at the fairgrounds tomorrow, I believe. That's what the newspaper said but I can't seem to find it online. So at the best we'll find our market and at the worst we'll get lost and/or disappointed and find a new place to eat we haven't been to yet. Either way, yay. Panda Buffet might be on the list too. Yes, I know, it's a buffet. The scourge of any decent food lover. But they have real crab in their food and proper Chinese traditional mushrooms in their soup. So as long as you stick to the more commonly semi-traditional food you're good.

I hope to eventually get the proper cables for my old camera and finally get some pics up as well. We'll see. The economy being what it is and honest labor being harder to find for a non-professional it's gotten tight. So we'll see what I can do with this blog.

Until then, Om nom nom nom nom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

At Home On The Range Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino